Miyerkules, Disyembre 21, 2011

Living my own world

Living my own world

Good Day to myself!

Well, it may sound selfish and everything but I dedicate this blog to myself. Everyone does, but then everyone would want other people to read their blogs and give comments, whether it is positive or negative. But damn, I just want to pour my self out, but no one would want to hear me out or listen to my problems and everything. Not that I blame the about it, I actually understand them. Every people already has his/her own problems, no one has the time to think about other people's frustrations.

Even though it is hard to believe, I am not the "emo" type. Yeah, I have problems and everything but I just don't want people around me to have a hard time shouldering my whining.

To tell the truth, I really don't know what I want right know. I have been thinking for months now, yeah, I am now taking a course that will be my future. But then even though I force myself to. I just can't feel my heart in what I am doing. I know I'm stupid, why the hell am I taking this course? But then, I don't have a choice. I don't know what to take. I was time pressured!!! I was trapped!!! Everyone in the class already have their preferred course and school. That's why I made a choice without me really realizing what I was getting into. But then, it already happened and there is no way for me to go back in the past and relive it again.

In the title "Living my own world", every people that I know thinks that my world would only focus on my dream country, Japan. Yeah, I want to go to Japan, I really want to. But then my world doesn't really evolve just in Japan. I love Japan, I can say. I also love the people there, even though I haven't really been there but I have seen how disciplined, talented and hard-working Japanese people can be. In a way they are my idols. But then, back to my own world, I just want to have a world which only have happiness and love there. I know this is impossible. But there's no way that no person are not dreaming of having a world like this.

I want to live in an anime-like life. Well, everything is there already. Every spice of life is there. Name it and you can have it~~fantasy, horror, comedy, smut, and romance. I love how anime characters live their lives as if no one's watching them. Not afraid of criticisms and failures. They just live how they are suppose to live. How characters in yaoi and yuri animes live their lives even though some people don't accept their relationships. I just like it when people are their own selves without minding other people's business and not worrying about other people minding their business.

Well, I have to finish blabbing here. I still have to finish somethings for school. Darn, can't those assignments just leave me alone. Grrr!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento